Meet the Bionic Vision Technologies Executive Management Team
Chief Executive Officer
BSc (E.Eng/Med Eng with Honors)
MSc (Med. Eng)
PhD (Med. Sc)
Jul 2019 – present
- 30+ years of senior executive management experience in implantable devices and biotechnology.
- Vice President and Managing Director roles with global medical devices organizations including TransMedics, St. Jude Medical, Thoratec, Syncardia,Ventarcor, Biotronik, SulzerMedica, and Telectronics/Nucleus Group.
- Extensive experience in Class III medical devices commercialization including market entry strategies, R&D, Clinical, Regulatory, Reimbursement, General Management and Global Expansion.
Chief Technology Officer
BEng (Electrical with Honors)
BCommerce (Marketing/ Economics)
Jan 2019 – present
- 20 years experience of new product development in implantable medical devices and the electronics industry.
- Senior leadership roles at market leading companies including Cochlear & RØDE Microphones.
- Recently the Senior Portfolio Manager at Cochlear responsible for delivery of new implantable systems to global market.
- Extensive experience in bringing Class III medical devices to market in highly regulated environments.
Chief Operating Officer
BSc (Biochemistry/ Microbiology)
Mar 2019 – present
- 25+ years experience of leadership roles in the medical device, in-vitro diagnostic, biological and pharmaceutical health care industries.
- Vice President and Director level roles at global companies including Cochlear, CSL Behring and Universal Biosensors.
- Extensive experience across quality, regulatory, clinical & operations in highly regulated environments including Class III implantable medical devices
Meet the Bionic Vision Technologies Board
The Board of Bionic Vision Technologies is responsible for oversight of the management of the company and providing strategic direction. The members of the Board have a great depth of experience in commercialization of medical technologies and corporate finance.
The Management of Bionic Vision Technologies is responsible for business operations including product development, regulatory and commercialization
Chief Executive Officer
Brendan Case is the Managing Director of Case Governance. He is a Chartered Secretary, has a Masters of Commercial Law from The University of Melbourne and has degrees in both Economics and Finance. Brendan has more than 25 years of company secretarial, corporate governance and finance experience. He is a former Associate Company Secretary of National Australia Bank Limited. Brendan is currently the Company Secretary of three companies listed on the ASX and is a non-executive director of a number of private companies. Case Governance also provides services to organisations based offshore which have established Australian entities to conduct medical research in Melbourne.